2012年12月3日星期一

dr dre beats studio die is more loyal to

, , , You aren't kneeling, all of us are Chinese, this set of out of fashion now of, I the question that want to ask you a simple list to Chien."
"This, this master, you have what problem, though ask, I, I know of, I definitely know speech all, speech all exert."Wang Jia livings to still show off to have knowledge this time, however he still listenned to the other party and stood.
Ling Fei's between forehead and brows takes more a silk to can not say it of deceitful, he conjectures Wang Jia who fix attention on the front to living, the square Buddha is seeing a rare absolute being monster that with difficulty arrests by himself/herself general, whole body of hair moment all relaxed many, Wang Jia who see livings to all cannot help but embracing to embrace a chest and pay falter I of say:"Master, I, I, I am a normal ghost, you, you can beat me to kill me, but can not make me be your the male spoil, after all I am still a dignity."
"Ha ha ha ha……"The owners all roared with laughter, especially the leaf Lu precious jade almost smiles of turn over to pour at the Ling fly of embrace in, make of Ling Fei all have a little ashamed.
"You say what?My sex inclines to as usual, and do I still have the quite a few the wife, do I want you why?Round also not round to yours."Ling Fei didn't like an asking of spirit way, he without extra trouble embraced at the leaf Lu precious jade lying prone at he after death to embrace in, carefully play the other party of a pair of like the delicate hand of jade.
Wang Jia livings to took a look the Lu precious jade of the leaf whom Ling Fei embraces an inside, and then tooks a look him, really is man's true colors, don't is a male together.He this just trusted down and paid falter I of say:"That, that you have what problem, please say hello."
"Do you think to be similar to the mankind to have a body?"Ling Fei carelessly asks a way.
"?Body?I, can I really have body?"The calling of perplexity of one face way Wang Jia livings to doubt that he or she listenned to wrong the words of the other party, , however the surprise in the vision thoroughly showed, that where is a surprise, absolutely is an in raptures.
Ling Fei smilingly says:"Certainly, I have skill like this, only ……" he just a little hesitated for a while.
"?Only what?Master, I am become a mirror evil, also for absorbing the mankind's sun spirit and Yin spirit, construct a body thus, can continue thus the among the living run about, if you can really help me, I, my daring to die is more loyal to than you."Wang Jia livings to say to the needing of body to such as Chi such as inebriate of degree, he disregards at this time of kneel to pour at ground up, two hands of nihilists held tight the trouser leg of the other party and didn't already entreat.
The body in the very tiny Fu that Ling Fei smiles looking at Wang Jia of in front to living, way:"What skill do you have now?You want to know and mold for you a body really spends to take a lot of time very energy of, made in case of me a what skill also have no, and still have the ghost of other viewpoints to me, or person, that am I not some advantages all have no?"
Wang Jia livings to say that mixing vestige the human life is very long-term, can the said to ascertain intent through word and expres skill isn't small, he the inside listenned to meanings in it naturally from the other party words, he quickly moved back and forth once took that noodles mirror, way:"Master, , not, host, as long as you can make a body for me, I, I later everything all listen to yours, you make me dry what I am dry what, you let I to eastern, I to the east, you make me face west, I will never dare and face west.Host my skill can much, you see, this noodles mirror is my virtual space, inside of the whole is all made decision by me, and, and ……"
"And what?"Ling Fei smiles tiny tinily ask a way.
"And everythings of inside are all anti-, to the enemy kill to harm dint very strongly, can say my this virtual space says greatly also not big, say small also not small, if put in the room, its space is a room so big, if is in the words on the street, its space is greatly so a street, if a words of virtual space that person intrudes into me for the first time, I promise his all walking doesn't come out for three days and three nightses, only, for master these Gao person have no what too the your work was used."Wang Jia livings an explanation way.
"?What grade is that your ability regarded as now?"Ling Fei asks a way.
Wang Jia livings a returning to of honesty way:"If divide according to your remarkable talent, I am regarded as the level of second class place of honor, but, but if host, you can make a meat body for me and let me have entity, that my level can come to a x-rated beginning my virtual space completely can control x-rated medium the remarkable talent of the following, for the remarkable talent of the x-rated place of honor top, I at most can tie up them around 15 minutes, and the other party energy the dint is more high, I control of time is more short."
"Much a body unexpectedly has so big differentiation?"Ling Fei puzzles a way.
Wang Jia livings to affirmatively nod a way:"Yes, host, after having the body of materiality, the energy dint in the my body can't literally run about aimlessly, completely can gather, so will compare a little bit higher now."
Ling Fei Wei tinily ordered to nod, can say that the noodles has no facial expression, but heart in of frightened a lot too big, can completely tie up x-rated medium the remarkable talent of the following, this king's house livings also too abnormal condition?And still have the influence function on the remarkable talent of x-rated place of honor, be not with small Feng about?Hereafter there is such an assistant, can say to oneself and help biggest.
He thoughted of here and livinged the Chan to Wang Jia to hand in person, way:"Like like, you also need not call my host, I can have no so overbearing, however you later you have to listen to me of words, otherwise …… hum ……" his taste inside flash across together cold light.
"BE, host, I listen to yours."Wang Jia livings to affirmatively say.
Ling Fei this Ma Le Chen who just still become speechless toward the part wanted a room of spare time,beats by dre, in fact is also a small house for partitioning, let Qiu Bing Hui their several individuals guard at outside,dr dre beats studio, left himself/herself and Wang Jia to give birth to two people.
He speaks slowly a way:"Wang Jia livings, this molding body for you is very and difficult, among them, you will feel some aches what of, your slicing to hate is insist, otherwise failing by a small margin."
"BE, host, I knew."Wang Jia gives birth to a square Buddha the similar station of lovely baby is over there.
Ling Fei this was just tiny to tinily order to nod, the hands slowly choked a method definitely, then the hands gleam the red light of sting eye, one of his body has already been covered with by the together blood-red color ray of light, and his Nu scolds 1:"The evil heart curses!"
Wang Jia livings to immediately feel his/her own body slowly and afloat get up, his surprise of a words also could not said it.
In this time, Ling Fei bit open his/her own finger, then livinged toward Wang Jia a , a blood arrows aroused to shoot to go out toward him, around formed blood fog of one regiment in his body and covered with him to get up.
At this time, Su pulls of the voice slowly spread:"Can say that evil heart's cursing is a kind of voodoo of improbity, the aim is to make nuisance for others 1 to make duplicate a body and became half demon the monster existence of the half ghost, luckily you have already come to a x-rated place of honor level now, otherwise, light this voodoo can consume the energy dint in the your body cleaned out, however you still need to slice to hate caution now, this voodoo to you, the risk is still tremendous."
Ling Fei heavily ordered to nod, then then not at talk.
Su pulls for snow quick manufacturing body, front and back however around three minutes, but Ling Fei want to cost 30 minutes most at least, it is thus clear that the margin of of their two people is still tremendous.
Ling Fei starts making use of his/her own these bloods to set up the body that Wang Jia gives birth to, this uses evil heart to curse to the first of he to say, can be said as a delicacy to live, 1.1:00 of come to construct, if have if a place didn't notice,beats by dre solo, that body for setting up is also not complete of, defective, this makes him study an of a person's body structures thoroughly.
Wang Jia's livingsing a felling isn't very pleasurable, square's Buddha oneself's virtual body square the Buddha will be torn to pieces generally, 1.1:00 of go toward that regiment of blood fog in squeezed into, let him really is a pain the desire don't living, but for the sake of oneself can the similar to others emergence is in a life time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论