2012年11月28日星期三

cnn Even I raise by one

, Descend to go thus, want ~only half year, you the feather clan Be about to wither.This should be each clan of mainlands to all dare get a main above superior and provide for the guest of honor to the reason for giving offense to not.You say that just you this smallly the flower Qiao feather clan small village, you feather clan originally clan, the meeting are this very small small village for you and doesn't hesitate Wu clan so great sacrifice, make reprisals, old destroy completely my China of village?
Spend Qiao feather clan village master, all some a little small dispute Yaos of villages that Be getting more silly, isn't two, did Zhang Mu pull the important events of feather clan Wu clan up?This as for?If so, I the still not equal to head of died now, the disaster head of the feather clan Wu clan in the becoming of province.
But Li Bin is still analyzing a way: unless, in the beginning you the feather clan was a Dian to reply for the sake of the whole seven absolute being mainlandses at the my person's clan west the tile condescended to come of time, help west tile, took the offensive my person's clan territory, but you the flower Qiao feather clan small village, then the pioneering soldier of feather clan, so they woulded literally look for one to lend and opened completely, and didn't hesitate any price.However, if such, even if I put back you, you also affirm and destine be killed ground.And I even if don't put you, I person's clan absolutely can't looking at feather clan scheme implementation as well.Tile for resisting west, the race of whole mainlandses, will unite to put together, lead off exterminate your feather clan these shameless lout.
Spend Qiao feather clan the village master was also that tough and resilient nerve, finally could not stood Li Bin suddenly and leisurely.For a while, the plop's Tan sits on the ground and collapse say:adult, adult, begging you don't say again.All being my is wrong.I am careless.I spend a Qiao feather clan, with my feather clan alliance, the relation for having no,cnn, I spend a Qiao feather clan, be have no a place can dwell for rest, this just arrive at Yi Si to lift Ni second beg for a life.The adult is all my wrong.Heel I feather clan the alliance dided not relate to.You literally punish me.You have to kill to want a dozen, I in no way complaint.Begs adult, you didn't want to say again
The flower Qiao feather clan of the old crafty huge Hua village master, all urgently must cry.
The black fruit sees dumbstruckly in a side and admire extremely.The black fruit mental state is dark great: this is the absolute being at horary of spokesperson.Can pull too much.Order so a small matter.Can pull race war and west tile ally,google, mainland betrayer up goes.Absolute being,Facebook, does this still make people live?
However, Lin Bin is this time flower Qiao feather clan the village master call, also not for the sake of let to spend Qiao feather clan village master so descend don't come to mesa to have nothing to say.Take orally heart to defy, that isn't what Li Bin needs.Li Bin said so many, only for the sake of stroke for a while this flower Qiao feather clan village master's flame of anger.As long as this words but with go to a village master and take soft, that good company measured.Finally can bind these feather clans of, that is still the common benefits.Li Bin for these air forces who can fly, that is very interested in.
Li Bin immediately and beaming with smilesly starts to hand the flower Qiao feather clan the village master say: village master's adult, this is stem what.However is a little small matter.You feather clan alliance and I person's clan so several years of friendship, I which ability true accountancy compare, just the underneath can't handle affairs, with the result that let this misunderstanding arouse to turn.My still wanting to compensate for you isn't a ground.However, you also know, this Yi Si lifts Ni second.The people's customs young tiger is fierce, you all arrived at me here now, if I put back you and return to compensate for you be not, I this Yi Si lift Ni second landlord, also really not be.So.I can here secretly of compensate for you be not.And, your which villagers, I also not the ability so put.
Spend the Qiao feather clan ground village master, all have already been rounded by Li Bin's words careless.And, present flower Qiao feather clan village master, that is the coturnix that all put.Is also ten thousand ten thousand don't dare to make Li Bin don't yes compensate.Is for this reason, the flower Qiao feather clan village master slightly needs the sound deadlock of Li Bin Hua, quickly say:adult.All being my is wrong, I wait in the land of living in the adult, don't hand over a tax to the adult, really is an offense should ten thousand die.However, all of this is I insist alone, those villager, words all listen to me, would so.Have nothing to do with them, I can publicly to adult with dead Xie Zui, the villager who beg adult to allow to pass me.If I can promise to the adult, I before dying, I absolutely instruct liked they, let their from now on, listenned to adult and pay tax Na for adult to donate on time.
Li Bin says with smile: village master's adult, once talk.If you commit suicide Xie Zui, that isn't really me ground fault.The my Ci boon teaches, just for guarding heart in of fine but fight.It isn't the religion that without restraint kills.This Yi Si lifts Ni second is mine, I for guarding my territory but fighting, don't breach my Ci boon teaches of doctrine.Can if at post-war persecuted to death you, wasn't that my fault.And, I early have public notice.I the Yi Si lift Ni second, encouragement agriculture mulberry, the agriculture has no tax.Doing not say to are the land that those registers register later on is you ground, be you from now on rent to grow my land, I don't collect tax as well.Even I raise by oneself of market, I am to collect 20 taxes a trade a tax.My free farm, and I spread all over the store of mainland and be good enough to feed my village and troops.
The village master who spends a Qiao feather clan, again drive Li Bin the exaggeration lived for town, connected to just come to Li Bin of black fruit, although always very Gao Kan Li Bin, audibility arrive Li Bin said the store of spreading all over the mainland, also again brigade Li Bin could not touch a door.
Spend the Qiao feather clan ground village master, believe that Li Bin can't fool him naturally at this time, all villagers are grasped by Li Bin come, Li Bin fools her again, basically have no of meaning, and, this kind of matter, that is the solid dozen actually get, can not deceive a person at all, said not to collect tax, when the time comes again accept, who can that can also receive?In addition to corrupting his own fame, some meanings all have no.
Is for this reason, the village master of the flower Qiao feather clan, this regrets.Now that the somebody else really don't collect tax, even the land also gives away foolishly, that this beats of, was too really a Yuan.Didn't make sense too much as well.
Feather clan to the distrust of person's clan, that isn't a matter, two matters either to pile up of, keep 3 Chinese feet in deep freeze, not on the first of cold.Spend Qiao feather clan village master at lose force etc. with before borrowing, but is ten thousand ten thousand can't believe Li Bin's good intentions.And, even if believe, can't accept Li Bin's human feelings, either.Can oneself guarantee he or she and why the need for be given by others?The real strenght of the oneself is a maintenance oneself small village from have the groundwork of development.
Can only cherish, spend Qiao feather now clan village master of the whole rely on be all broken by Li Bin, flower Qiao feather clan village master also can face reality.
However, spend Qiao feather at this time clan the village master concern most of, still those villager of his will drive how does Li Bin handle.Is for this reason, the flower Qiao feather clan village master regrets later on, immediately careful but compliment of to Li Bin inquiry way:noble of the Yi Si lift Ni second landlord adult, you is that so breadth of view breadth Kuang and dare to ask you how to prepare handle I of those innocence be subjected to the villager whom I bilk?
Spend Qiao feather clan village master, for the sake of the safety of those villagers of his, really didn't hesitate to wear Gao hat for Li Bin, and pair of, also all stir at own body up, really it may be said have given a lot of thought.
And Li Bin also listen to very happily, blarney, indeed as expected still let the public feeling dulcify.Can only cherish, these words, if still Li Bin is writing book in luck to wait someone to say so on the earth, Li Bin absolute two words don't say of do one the honor.Absolute is very make move.And now, Li Bin also just listens to happy, basic purpose, but all motionless shake at 1:00.
What Li Bin smiled says: village master's adult, think to you also know, each the residents on the territory, in addition to wanting to pay the farm tax and excise tax of landlord, still need to take certain military service.Is your troops of feather clan alliance, is also you numerous fishing area tribe three soldiers constitute of.We don't collect your tax gold, and the elevation land divides to you.This protects our Yi Si to lift second this common home of Ni, that is also should the everyone have a responsibility of.However.Even if so, I also not forager you undergo military service.I employ Yi Si to lift Ni all second combat races, voluntarily three soldiers.Just, this time, hesitated us to have friction.I not the ability put so you to return to.So, I hope that you can have 600 crack warriors and join my troops, for two years.After two years, voluntarily save to stay.I will unify to provide military payroll and arms for these warriors. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论