2012年11月26日星期一

Beats By Dre Justbeats f time suddenly use

Son, even if a persons who are toughenned by boxing over a long period of time can not avoid being seen, but she unexpectedly hides almost is visit blade enough to spare!
I slightly a hesitate, but see thick smoke have been already inheritted, hence hurriedly close a door, the female children in the order immediately do according to my order.I immediately tie up own nose, and then hurtle to small take a bath, simply tear open all water pipes, then blocked up water.Thus, water should very quick Man open, fire wants to develop the indoor and then will be very greatly limited.
But force of the current's spreading can want slowly and get much than fire,Beats By Dre Justbeats, I am still a trip of continuously spread water to billowing room of thick smoke inside.Easy Zhi Die also in the help, but we all under the influence of thick smoke, the walking gaits all have some to hobble.We do once each time, have to run window way to breathe fresh air.
When we feel fire just a little some controls already of time, suddenly use person at use carbon dioxide fire extinguisher dynasty in continuously spray to extinguish fire of foam.I and easy Zhi Die 2 people to hope one eye, all see an other party eyes of tiny fear to a color.The easy Zhi Die suddenly shouts of put I the handle gun between each waist pull out.I am one Zheng, but see she hold gun that well-trained posture, immediately understanding this girl will never be so simple as I understand in normal times.
Easy hands of Zhi Die hold a gun and come close me, the low voice says:"Eldest brother needs a meeting at the time that enemy came in, I opened fire gunning, and you took knife raid.We go together with to put together and with one action annihilate all of the enemies coming in, that can get hold of more weapons."
I nod to call BE, heart bottom but settle to her town very surprised, ponder:Rong Rong to the female kid whom I seek indeed as expected someone over of place!Thought of here, I not from must not to that know now where of the kid sister younger sister more and more remember fondly, the heart bottom is a bit touched, also a bit disappointed.
After fire consumedly let up, the enemy is confused to shoot several guns, indeed as expected direct have already hurtled to come in,beats by dre!The easy Zhi Die shouts of Cuan go out, that speed is like a fast fierce matchless female leopard and carried to beabsolutely gin gun to carry on to order to shoot to the enemy who comes in.I the heart bottom is very shocked, but at the same time body seemed to be free from oneself to control a sort to break out to hurtle to go out, absolutely compared the speed of easy Zhi Die to still once have it.Five blunt incoming enemies haven't in time responded to come over, already drive easy Zhi Die in a row several guns knock down 3.And I also the right hand hold knife to directly put at an enemy's neck up, at the same time one feet fierce Chuai at the belly of another enemy up!
Drive I put medium enemy's neck that sticky dense blood shout ground to outside keeps emitting, see come is absolutely is live not become.But kill a person for the first time of I already there is no time fearing, again fiercely the Cuan arrive the guy that is must bumped on the mattress by my Chuai to have some seven dizzy eight vegetableses nearby, the shouted one punch launches a fierce attack on his head.
This one punch I completely didn't stay dint and kept enemy the whole forehead all beat completely cavely to get stick in, the glistening brains ascends from crowded break of sprayed out in skull blind side, made people disgusted and fear.
The suddenly easy Zhi Die shouts loudly a way:"Eldest brother step aside quickly!"
I a surprised under, fiercely and hereafter the noodles is vacillating past, immediately I just play the place quilt of place to shoot in a row!I know that I didn't°yet be out of the woods and can not consider of to climb and just continuously roll toward the place of safety.But the Rao is such my leg department or a hemp, immediately an acute pain spreads.See, my leg department hit by bullet again!
The easy Zhi Die explores to make moves go to quick of the dynasty door run after outside shooting several guns in a row to my tear off my trouser-legs nearby and cautiously took a look and grow to urge an one breath, the low voice says:"It was a stray bullet to once wipe O.K.."
Say she takes off her own coat and acts tearing off of very hemp benefit and carries on to tie up for me.I see when she tear off a coat almost nowise hard to tackle, see to her energy not very small.This female will be martial and absolutely carry fighting skill!
The easy Zhi Die is after tying up well filling a handle gun that oneself Jian come to my hand for me.My wry smile wore to return the gun to her, the low voice said:"I am more physically actually basic to use a gun, still use to you."
To know if a handle gun give I of words, probably must open 56 guns to just probably kill a person.But the easy Zhi Die obviously once was subjected to a strict gun to pay training, time just opposed, only use five guns to solve three enemies, and each gun almost beats toward the enemy's head vital part!In regard to efficiency like this, I should not own this handle gun, either.But room there pour is to still have four handle guns, but expose in the enemy's view,dr dre cheap, is not likely to go to Jian, not our safeties have been already promised more.
The sudden doorway spreads a strange voice of Mao Mao, easy Zhi Die suddenly all over one earthquake, too late talk, a pull me to the inside the wall hid.Immediately outside spread the inside being black to help movie to usually appear of be strafed by the tommy gun of voice.See go from the doorway, can see the wall be beaten play bore to spread all over, all products in the house were like the huge dint of quilt an invisible to once sweep generally broken up, dance in the wind ……
Immediately the enemy quickly flows out into an outside, but is come out by the Shan of easy Zhi Die in a row several guns knocked down two, hence they also respectively sought a place to hide.The easy Zhi Die suddenly pulls again I left the side of door.Indeed as expected, the voice of tommy gun vomits greatly to ring out again, inside frame in the door of be thoroughly smashed, the limes can splash place to float in the sky.
But get we have already absolutely canned not continue to yield here, we have already completely done not yield of situation and possibility!So when the tommy gun is still ringing, I have already disregarded of squint Jing to re- hide a door neighborhood.I decide to polish off the guy that holds tommy gun at all costs, this guy is really a lot too big to our threats!
The easy Zhi Die knows my meaning, she raises a right hand thumb to order to order to me and immediately hides in a place that can assault a follow-up personnel.The decision of our 2 people first will hold the guy of tommy gun to polish off, then kick out those enemies of outside with one action, re- capture an outside, guard a defense line!
Indeed as expected, the guy that holds tommy gun simultaneously strafe part fast fierce of blunt come over.But he hasn't come yet and see the circumstance of clear indoor, I have already shouted of be like a flash of lightning sort to rush toward past, a knife puts on his back!
But this person didn't die,died the life flounder get up, the gun in the hand is vomiting to catch fire tongue, continuously of sweep indoor thing Shi must fall thick and fast everywhere, make the easy Zhi Die basically can not come out to assault behind of enemy.My feeling urgently under, spare no effort an one punch to fiercely hit on the enemy's belly.Listens to"burst" a greatly ring, my fist unexpectedly broke through this person belly and rib and kept wearing into his belly!
The enemy is to die, but I suddenly feel oneself's back a huge earthquake in a row, I know that I again hit by bullet!But at this time of I completely stired up all beastliness, ascend bloody out and away the Si roar and be like a crary wild beast sort to shout of fall two enemies of behind, there is no the right hand getting hurt chocking an enemy's neck and use another enemy of own dynasty at the same time fiercely failed next go!
The enemy's skull drive I that is strong and tough such as the head of iron hit sparse inside Hua of ground open, but another enemy unexpectedly at I that fierce pole of a choke have already completely split in the cervical vertebra, two guys all die to drop!
Finally fix these three people of I am a burst of to faint, involuntarily soft fall flop to go, listens to easy Zhi Die the sad voice loudly appeal to the public to open fire in a row, while the enemy then doesn't already bellow.
I didn't truely faint to faint, because I just control own body not to make my own complete fainting with my own will.I still have a lover to protect and depend easy Zhi Die a female kid, really not greatly possible.I must flow I a drop of blood to the utmost and finally, protect own very of lover and friend, so even if is to die, I will also smile in the hell.I will never permit my angels to unexpectedly fall into a ruthlessness and impersonal enemy's hand, so even if is in the oil pan in hell, I will also never Ming eyes!





Book six feeling fan chapter 187 very hot fire tender feelings
Renew time:2008-9-1616:30:06 chapter word numbers:4373


The easy Zhi Die immediately runs to come over after rushing through all of the enemies and going out and hug whole body blood stain of I soft-voiced crying for way:"Eldest brother Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论