2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre australia ileIs quick if ex

Call several voice, but she doesn't answer, I have to let a part.But Zhao Min if the spirit condition obviously and very differs, with as for the fierce wagon just opened ten several rices unexpectedly crashed into a stone Deng of wayside up, send out a greatly rang.
I ate a surprised, hurriedly fly a step before running up, stick a car window cautiously on seeing, sees Zhao Min if lie prone Wu on the steer device to wear a head is losing a voice to sob.
I opened a car door, dispassion's saying:"Is quick if, you sit to the pair to drive.You want where I send you, you drive like this meeting important event of."
If Zhao Min sobs difficult speech of move oneself to the pair to drive position, still the Wu wears continuously low voice of his/her own face to sob, this sobbing the voice is thus of heavy, thus of sad desire unique, be like all of a sudden all of a sudden at knock the heart of hearer general.Is also very sad in my heart, just at interrogative uneasy of guess whether her which close relatives die, if sudden Zhao Min sobs to say:"…… Eldest brother, you send me to the GZ benifit road ……"
I sighed to beat safety belt, then pour a car to just a little accelerate car soon for a while, on trampling accelerator for her and opened to go out.
At go to GZ on the way Zhao Min if have been sobbing in the low voice, all over and always tremble, seem to be to painfully sad of pole,dr dre cheap.I the heart bottom sigh, but have no again inquire, just drive car quickly.
About after more than a hour, I drive a fierce horse to arrive at a GZ benifit road neighborhood.At this time, if Zhao Min has already gradually stopped weeping over, but still the Wu wear a face a move all motionless.I hesitated to ask a way for a while:"Is quick if, exactly go where, you give one concrete position?"
If Zhao Min in a dazely takes away a hand, the double that see her the eye have been red and swollen, the show hair is also crumpled by oneself to make in great disorder and unbearable, completely lose in normal times that heroic bearing direct and simple appearance.I the heart bottom don't already feel pity on, gentleness' saying in:"Is quick if, what is up but loosen heart.H'm, you concretely need to go where?"
If Zhao Min see I for a long time just return to absolute being, "H'm"1, take serious nasal sound to say:"It is the small area Block 15 of Anne Tai on the arched bridge side of park."
I noded to mean to know, however worried of saw her one eye,beats by dre australia, opened the car dynasty arched bridge park.Arched bridge park I know, I once once designed an intelligence electricity to control system for the view there light, foolish in a couple of days, so acquaint with very much.The small area of that Anne Tai remembers right there in director's house of the section pair of a park that worked together with me at that time on the side of arched bridge park, I even once had one meal at his house.
Arrive at Zhao Min if the place saying after, sees 15 down stairses stop a few police cars, there is moreover also Audi A6 government appropriation sedan.I stop car well, after getting off car door of opening the another part, Zhao Min if handed to get off.But Zhao Min if for a while car leg a soft, almost fall down in the ground.I a surprised under hurriedly hug her Jiao Qu,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, part call way:"Is quick if, what's the matter with you?"
If Zhao Min is weak of looking at me, whole body but just shiver, completely can't stand by himself/herself.
I point at the building way of police car opposite to say:" There?Several buildings?"
If Zhao Min lead a good half-day just do the best unclear answer a way:"The fifth floors ……" her voice is low and dumb, throat obviously at just that is heartsick to sob in cry to break down.
I sighed tone and had to hand her dynasty upstairs to walk.While going upstairs steps, each time up 1 F Zhao Min if will tremble because of fearing.Is alas, see to upstairs that person count for much to her!
Is really very not easy to arrive at the fifth floors, also thanks to my energy to greatly get abnormal condition, have to not drive Zhao Min if to toss about to die.I at her guide line the bottom knock the door of ringing the left side, the door is opened, a person stretches forward a to see but foolish live, immediately call a way:"You ……you aren't that Jia Wei?You come dry what!Inspector, inspector, what's the matter with you?Come to, do you get drunk?"
I looking at this to push me to the part, then stretch hand to hand Zhao Min if of the D police is not come out by wry smile, then quickly come downstairs.I am original meaning to is to leave here, but wanted to think, or have some to can not help worrying Zhao Min if, hence sit to fierce wagon in close the eyes for a rest.
I am shutting eye entertain foolish ideas, the suddenly together sad and shrill screech spreads from the upstairs and makes me shivering scared.The is almost inhumane to bellow voice to include of endless painfully sad to make people shocked, but among them what to deliver is an unexpectedly despairing meaning, don't know why, this I but awake of feel.
Is Zhao Min if of interjection?My confused and worried walks to outside in the car and faces upward to looking at the fifth floors, very anxious to oneself long obstacle of ground for having a pair of clairvoyances eyes, hoping to wear cement wall.I don't know as well I why thus fidgety, feels that oneself is being placed in a depressed jail, always the state of mind isn't and rather.
I sit to part of in the step, whole body unexpectedly not ability from forbid of shiver, I why really don't know I respond thus and greatly.This melancholy, depressive and jittery emotion makes me produce trembling of abnormal state.
What I don't know BE, oneself once also was similarly more miserably fierce sad to shout, that despairing Ai's blaring is more by long odds today Zhao Min if of miserably shout.Is exactly that the memory hidden at act in cooperation today of scene, make me such concussion and Yin Yu.
Suddenly, a beautiful and incomparable Qiao face brushes past my heart lake, the in a flash is a burst of bright pain, the bitter and astringent felling gobble up my mind.Those ever fine memory, at present already will arouse painful?It will make people clench heart, it will arouse despair and helpless, will make me produce profound setback feeling.
Unconscious, I have been tears cover the face.I have been sure of, even if I conquer a world, but as long as the memory concerning her subsists bottom's deepest place at my heart, I can't get away from this kind of negative pessimism and painful.
While aming foolish to foolishly sit on the step, I will soon come of thunder-storm black cloud of the front quickly destroyed to cover with of star Dou.Is very quick, together shine in glory the earth tore to pieces all scandalous stories than the daytime very clear lightning flash, immediately what to spread is a deafening thunder.Is probably the last time of summer thunder-storm immediately pouring but go to.
I didn't move my own body and freed to oneself drive that wild rain line continuously and extremely take out a dozen.This feels to acquaint with so much!This is a kind of lure I recall, but make painful discomfort of people of memory.Though this remembers thus in great disorder and numerous and disorderly, incomplete, but it makes a kind of strong impression that cans not resist on I.
How was I ?I stand the head that embraces and then absolutely needs to spilt open in heavy rain, hope be always pierced by the lightning flash of black night sky, the tears continuously gush, then is flushed by the rain water.
When I will soon loudly appeal to the public toward the sky sad Chuang, the sudden flash of lightning splits at my nearby, that deep-fried thunder makes my moment outward boundary all sense organses all temporarily can not emotional stirrings.Seem to have what things to spilt open in front of me immediately after:The ray of light that a not of the common run heart world bursts out illuminated my soul.This only keeps on half the mysterious but horrified glow-in-the-dark of people for second just, but I clearly saw that ever a station while comparing tonight wilder heavy rain and was close to kill a wild beast sort miserably the youth of Hao.Is me!This a moment, that loses of make people sad that the desire unique memory Shu is suddenly returning to my brain, the painful profound Lao in that day is in my heart and make me can not stand and have to to kneel muddy mire water at the Hun in.
Didn't once know how long as well, I finally returned to absolute being and spare no effort oneself already the Mian soft body moves inside in the car, then murkily sleep to pass by.
Didn't know to sleep how long as well, suddenly I am pushed to come to.Opening eyes a to see is originally and unexpectedly that D police.He at sneer at of looking at whole body mire Zi of I, say:"Wen Jia Wei, who make you sleep inside in the car of our inspector?Don't see your that dirty appearance as well!"
I start rain car, at this time sky is still a black You You of, but rain early stopped.I took a look everywhere, quite a few the persons of the police officer uniform are getting on the car to leave, but don't see Zhao Min if of figure.Asking of my surprise D police:"D police officer, how to didn't come down inspector?"
The D police says chillily:"Inspector comes down not come down is what you take care of?Give me the key of fierce horse!"
I am original Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论