2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio hd f how otherwise emb

Zong."
I say with smile:"Have no, this not is come to seek you?Hey, can not see clearly, we of a beauty is still one Be red to take, see to do for a long time?"
If Xu You Ni sees I don't answer her face to face, not from lightly humed a , Jiao way:"Somebody else is come to do exercise to keep fit, all learned for more than a years.It is just how can you to pour this, I have never once met you here before!"
I order, she with Michael each other introduce for a while, say with smile:"Doing this ratio to jump aerobics is much better, do good very much to the pliant and tough of the body."
Xu You Ni sees I is still to attend to or so but talk it, not from stretch out young and delicate small pretty hand, malicious at the my waist rib put for a while, say with smile:"The somebody else asks you what come!"
I attend to do to eat a pain, the ground bent a waist and tooked a look everywhere, on smiling, Hey ground's way:"I come to kick building, can?"
On the face of Xu You Ni a surprised, cold way:"How, today want the person who duels with Zhang Hai Cheng is you?"
I am past to dress up as Xiao to spread a ground of Song of shrug, smile way:"Can not?"
Xu You Ni up and down swept to see me for a while with a kind of unimaginable look in the eyes, the Xi ground smiled, way:"You blow and listenned to last time Ma Lie said in the restaurant that you could beat more, I didn't believe, you so, returned ability and green farmland a superior duel ah?"
I have no speech and have to sigh a way:"That I suffer beating always can!"
On smiling, Xu You Ni's Xi Xi's way:"Want to be not you to get me first to beat!I pour and see you to have qualifications to come us this to kick building."
I felt suspicious for a while and just wanted to ask what mean, seeing Xu You Ni already of a , the one punch comes to my shot.The boxing is like fresh breeze, have never thought under the outward appearance of this beauty grace sex appeal, unexpectedly also have the real strenght of no trivial matter.



26 meet strong



Really can not see clearly, Xu You Ni incredibly still has so several hands and poured to make me have been despising.
Furious wind together, Xu You Ni's one punch already the shot arrive, the posture that sees this boxing, know her red take isn't a white to take.After all for learn the amateur woman contestant of karate to say, attain red take Class of far from easy matter.Have no for several years of bitter the achievement is absolutely impossible.That I more know that she says' doing to affirm for more than a yearses isn't true, a year is to could not reach red take.Certainly she why want to fool me, I am also lazy to think.After all her boxing breeze has been already offended.
Is tiny on my face however on smiling, foot already the disease tread one Shan, withdraw all of a sudden from afar and say with smile:"You how do karate, receive all don't beat 1.Have no courtesy so much, not afraid be scolded by your teacher."The beard knows that the karate is a kind of Shu that fight shot that pays attention to an etiquette most , put in the game, about dismantle a to recruit to all want to salute each time.
Xu You Ni's one punch ends up in nothing, on smiling, Xi Xi's way:" Beat how you wear, who make you so long all don't contact me."Say to loudly appeal to the public 1:"Connect to recruit!"The voice didn't fall, is already a side body one kick a leg, toward the my head disease shot is since then.
, Not is to say that is this to really flow very much, how thus and Don't mention it keep offending head."Fouled!"I called 1.Foot but don't dare unclear, hurriedly again is lightly move one Shan.The this feet of Xu You Ni tell to end up in nothing again, however her leg method is again obviously quite good, incredibly is that one is serial to kick, just accepting feet and following an is revolving of 360 degreeses, change left foot to continue to offend.
Sees fragrant breeze together, Xu You Ni's Xian Xian jade foot has been already dazzled the eyes but goes to, Xu You Ni's shape is always successful in career, the legs are high, and the posture is clean and emollient, seem to be very beautiful pomp with the leg aggression.Is all her senior younger brother, the teacher sisters all bomb however shout bravo.
Changed street the some small rascal of the side, only afraid this was several to recruit and then enough dealt with, unfortunately her opponent is me.To me, the all these is just the vase recruit type.
One shot is ground!
Is tiny tiny in my heart on smiling, the foot is fierce to back, connects Shan three recruit, say with smile:"Doing not stop me again can strike back!"
Xu You Ni sneers at and sees me persistently evade confrontation with, oneself is several to recruit to all tell to end up in nothing, is not been hasty by some spiritses, Chen way:"Small kind, you are a man to visit to say goodbye Shan!"Michael laughs wildly and towards my way:"You again the words of Shan even I also despised you!"
It is helpless.I also have a little to cannot help but smiling and have to way:"Like well, I say an elder sister, the An is afraid you, this time not Shan!"
Xu You Ni hums ground a , pure call 1 in:"Like,beats by dre studio hd, you say!"Foot hair strength, a few arrowses tread blunt come over, at leave me one meter open outside, a Liao leg, offend toward my chest.
I dynasty Michael is uncanny on smiling, the body is one side, and slipped to open 2 all of a sudden.Xu You Ni grieved, way:"You again Shan!" She annoys to urgently talk of this is son, my foot is a slippery step, near for a while she of body, stretch hand one shoulder department of grasping her, unexpectedly give° her for a while to carried on the shoulder to get up.
Lead a shoulder to fall off!Once my hands pull her right hand, body a curved, suddenly deliver dint on the hand, have already give°ed Xu You Ni to raise flew to get up.This the mishap let for a while Xu You Ni a surprised, the ground called.
The joss-stick breeze Qin goes into a my nose, the body of Xu You Ni's softness turned over all of a sudden to come over from my shoulder.Certainly, I just stir her and haven't made her fall to the ground, is already a right hand to follow a to copy and go her Lan into the bosom all of a sudden.There is unexpectedly an evil thought starting to living in the heart, if not that so many people round a view, I early give° her strong press in the ground.
Xu You Ni Zheng for a while, just disgrace all of a sudden to get red in the face, the Jiao says with smile:"Release me, sex maniac."I this just realizes that my own hand still puts under her chest to follow, hurriedly dressed up as a grimace and lightly put down her.
Xu You Ni's station kept body, took some Chens to strangely stare my one eye and humed a way:"Is bogus, also say Shan not of, and then gain an advantage but go into."
I helplessly the Song shrug shoulders and say with smile:"I say beauty, fighting to still have rules can speak."On smiling, Xu You Ni's Xi Xi's way:"Calculate you are crafty, this time is me carelessly, we are again."I hurriedly flick, way:"I affirm a dozen however you, the younger brother admits defeat and candidly admits defeat."To Xu You Ni, I always have a kind of state of mind of drama Nue.
Xu You Ni hums a way:"You are malicious, turn head to see Zhang Hai Cheng how to tidy up you!"Say and is a captivating smile, way:"You are to humiliate me to go!"
I smile, way:"Will spotting so me lose?Is Zhang Hai Cheng really so severe?"
Xu You Ni's hand is just a we see of the poster, way:"Is not so severe, brawl king in the sky, be not really have this real strenght, who dare to call so oneself!He is black to take 5, with his age, this was the most segment that can attain.However we have been thinking, if not that the age stucks, his segment still doesn't know and attain many Gao."Say to have anxiety ground to looking at me, way:"You don't give big, losing don't loses too difficultly to see, either, at the beginning of the year 2 to kick building all drive he at 30 recruit inside the KO.Not know have much difficult see."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, way:"Do you see me being like a very unrestrained person?"Xu You Ni's way:"That arrives BE, also really see still not you have the two times the son.Pack so modestly at ordinary times."
I have no speech and have to say with smile:"You not just and more receive a person, be not see today, I that will guess you still have this artistic skill and dress up as again in KTV that day a pay the appearance of young girl."
Xu You Ni Xi Xi a say with smile:"Woman, the key time always needs to dress up as a weak of, how otherwise embody your man's greatness."
Joke a short while.Zhang Jia's person also arrived.Zhang Hai Cheng wraps behind a Ku's back and was dressed in a recreational sports shirt to lazily walk to come in, side what to follow is the river's proper Xin.Shell son also heel at after death, but seem one face of cold, seem today's business and her some relation also have no and even saw me and all was just light location to nod and changed an angle thinking, can want to see her current taste.
Zhang Hai Cheng's seeming to be also is intentionally drawing back distance with shell son, again not past that care has into of facial expression, just lightly cope with.My taste hopes in the past each time, can see the shell son hope proper Xin of river that kind of the Ji hate of facial expression.
This is a kind of to make people not cold Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论